Featured post

The On Arrival Training Course.

In November, we went to Rozmberk to do the On Arrival Training Course. This activity is very useful and funny at the same time. It con...

Thursday 23 October 2014

Hello!

Hi world!

This will be the space in which I will tell my experience as volunteer in the organization Hodina H in Pelhrimov (Czech Republic) inside the programme European Voluntary Service. I started this experience at 2nd October.

But it will be not all about my work as a volunteer. I also will speak about my thinks and my experience living abroad.

Fist of all, sorry for my bad english. I will try to do the best and I will sure it will be good for improve my knowledge of english. Anyway, may be sometimes I will write  in spanish or I will try to write something in czech. We will see.

For now, thats all. I say see you soon with the introduction that I did for the Hodina H webpage:


My name is Josep and I come from Silla, a town of Valencia close to Mediterranean Sea in Spain. I'm 26 years old.

I finished my university studies in Human Resources last year. I did some youth exchanges before and for me it was a really great experience. I wanted to do an EVS long term, and when I saw it was posible to do it in Hodina H, I said to myself "why not?, let's go to do it!"
In my leisure time I like hiking, riding mountain bike and to be in nature. Pelhrimov is perfect for that! Everything is green and forests are wonderful. In Czech Republic, landscape is very different than Spain.
I like to meet new people and their views of life. To meet new places and know the people that live in their places. Their culture, their society and, of course, the food.
Being volunteer in another country is, obviously, not to do tourism. Is an opportunity for discover something new, to live local culture and the human nature of the country. It means learn more about customs and traditions and to learn a new language. Is not a unidirectional process, you can learn a lot of the country but the community can learn with you.
At the same time is an good way to improve the capacity and personal skills that everybody have inside. I learn a lot of things helping the others. The personal experience is amazing, but is not only that, you learn a lot of different knowledge. In fact, I think is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in various fields, which I could use in my profesional future.
See you at Hodina H.



Learning czech



No comments:

Post a Comment